PDA

View Full Version : Lone Bouncer #1

requin
06-07-2007, 12:20 AM
harder than it looks at first glance..;)

requin
06-07-2007, 12:22 AM
here's lone bouncer #1

Josh Jensen
06-07-2007, 03:02 AM
I must have lost my concentration.

19:51, Mystery Balls, 4.5 stars, 4 real misses. :(

requin
06-07-2007, 12:05 PM
I make lots of misses, even in magic mode. I'm still not good at judging distance..I'll think it's *got* to be the second tile in (from listening to the length of time) and I'll be wrong, STILL, lots of the time. I'm getting better with that, but slowly. I also make those mistake misses a lot, ugh.
I guess this level really *was* harder than it looks eh? Hope you had fun anyway! :)

HolliAnne
06-07-2007, 05:54 PM
I tried doing this in Mystery mode last night...ACK! Those shifters are truly evil in that mode. I will try again tonight. At least in Magic mode you can sometimes see where it flips over. Good one requin!

Josh Jensen
06-07-2007, 06:36 PM
As far as timing goes, be sure to use other uncovered objects to test the timing. Listen to the uncovered one a few times, and then listen to the covered one. You can most often get timing right with this approach.

requin
06-07-2007, 07:35 PM
As far as timing goes, be sure to use other uncovered objects to test the timing. Listen to the uncovered one a few times, and then listen to the covered one. You can most often get timing right with this approach.

I do that alllll the time and *still* bonehead it. But I'll keep trying! :eek:

requin
06-07-2007, 07:37 PM
I tried doing this in Mystery mode last night...ACK! Those shifters are truly evil in that mode. I will try again tonight. At least in Magic mode you can sometimes see where it flips over. Good one requin!

Yeah, it's tough. I do'nt think I tried it in mystery mode yet. Having a large square play area (w/out walls) makes shifters really hard to find....they could be ANYwhere!!

Brakazog
06-13-2007, 07:08 AM
21:04, 4.5 stars (2 misses). Tough one!

Regarding the timing conversation, there are two times it gets tricky for me:
- when it's 3 away sometimes I think it's 2, and vice versa
- the slow-build-up-to-a-whoosh sound of a shifter throws me off

Not that those instances are the hardest, but those are the times I'm most likely to be suckered into making an incorrect guess.