Cavebug Games Forums

Cavebug Games Forums (http://forums.cavebug.com/index.php)
-   Pathstorm - User Favorites (http://forums.cavebug.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Puzzling (http://forums.cavebug.com/showthread.php?t=63)

HolliAnne 06-15-2007 03:03 AM

Puzzling

1 Attachment(s)
Last week I created a board that I found had just the right amount of objects, the right kind of objects and the right amount of walls. I find it just hard enough to be fun yet not so easy I get bored (remember I'm a wussy magic ball person). I've continued to keep playing this board all week. I love the way the board changes each time. I especially liked the colors of this one so I decided to share it.

Enjoy ;)

requin 06-15-2007 12:05 PM

me too!

Oh good, I'm going to download this, thanks!
Last night I made a board I played over and over too. I had actually not noticed before that when you make a favorite, each time you play it the items are in different locations. The board I made is a find the exit board with just bouncers and splitters. I have a grand time trying to find where all the balls exit when it hits many splitters. I was playing in magic ball mode too and still having trouble! I'll upload the level later for you guys.
Interesting timing, HolliAnne! Both of us made a favorite level that really is a favorite!

:o

requin 06-15-2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolliAnne (Post 234)
Last week I created a board that I found had just the right amount of objects, the right kind of objects and the right amount of walls. I find it just hard enough to be fun yet not so easy I get bored (remember I'm a wussy magic ball person). I've continued to keep playing this board all week. I love the way the board changes each time. I especially liked the colors of this one so I decided to share it.

Enjoy ;)

Played it this morning--great fun! In fact, now that I know favorite levels change whenever you replay them...I played yours again...then had to get ready for work and didn't want to go!!! :eek:

Kacey Jensen 06-16-2007 05:59 AM

11:47, Mystery Balls, 4.5 Stars.

BTW, the levels change each time when you make one from the puzzle menu, and finish it. When the next one comes up it uses the same settings to create a similar level. The "Favorite" is exactly the same each time.

requin 06-16-2007 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kacey Jensen (Post 248)
11:47, Mystery Balls, 4.5 Stars.

BTW, the levels change each time when you make one from the puzzle menu, and finish it. When the next one comes up it uses the same settings to create a similar level. The "Favorite" is exactly the same each time.

Ohh that explains it, thanks Kacey.

Josh Jensen 06-16-2007 10:51 PM

13:47, Mystery Balls, 4.5 stars. The last 2 Shifters and 1 Bouncer gave me issues.

Brakazog 06-17-2007 01:29 AM

12:43, 4.5 stars (1 miss). Nice challenging board.