Cavebug Games Forums  

Go Back   Cavebug Games Forums > Pathstorm > Pathstorm - User Favorites
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2007, 03:03 AM

Default Puzzling

Last week I created a board that I found had just the right amount of objects, the right kind of objects and the right amount of walls. I find it just hard enough to be fun yet not so easy I get bored (remember I'm a wussy magic ball person). I've continued to keep playing this board all week. I love the way the board changes each time. I especially liked the colors of this one so I decided to share it.

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: pathstorm Puzzling.{af1cb1f7-05c3-cc47-ac33-443dee3ec984}.pathstorm (4.4 KB, 4960 views)
Old 06-15-2007, 12:05 PM

Thumbs up me too!

Oh good, I'm going to download this, thanks!
Last night I made a board I played over and over too. I had actually not noticed before that when you make a favorite, each time you play it the items are in different locations. The board I made is a find the exit board with just bouncers and splitters. I have a grand time trying to find where all the balls exit when it hits many splitters. I was playing in magic ball mode too and still having trouble! I'll upload the level later for you guys.
Interesting timing, HolliAnne! Both of us made a favorite level that really is a favorite!

Old 06-15-2007, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolliAnne View Post
Last week I created a board that I found had just the right amount of objects, the right kind of objects and the right amount of walls. I find it just hard enough to be fun yet not so easy I get bored (remember I'm a wussy magic ball person). I've continued to keep playing this board all week. I love the way the board changes each time. I especially liked the colors of this one so I decided to share it.

Enjoy
Played it this morning--great fun! In fact, now that I know favorite levels change whenever you replay them...I played yours again...then had to get ready for work and didn't want to go!!!
Old 06-16-2007, 05:59 AM

11:47, Mystery Balls, 4.5 Stars.

BTW, the levels change each time when you make one from the puzzle menu, and finish it. When the next one comes up it uses the same settings to create a similar level. The "Favorite" is exactly the same each time.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacey Jensen View Post
11:47, Mystery Balls, 4.5 Stars.

BTW, the levels change each time when you make one from the puzzle menu, and finish it. When the next one comes up it uses the same settings to create a similar level. The "Favorite" is exactly the same each time.
Ohh that explains it, thanks Kacey.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Super Moderator

13:47, Mystery Balls, 4.5 stars. The last 2 Shifters and 1 Bouncer gave me issues.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:29 AM

12:43, 4.5 stars (1 miss). Nice challenging board.