Cavebug Games Forums  

Go Back   Cavebug Games Forums > Pathstorm > Pathstorm - General Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2007, 04:12 PM

Thumbs up Excellent game guys!

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post to say, congratulations on the release of Pathstorm! I played the demo, and immediately bought the full version as soon as I couldn't continue playing The game is excellent, fairly simple - although I'm on Expert now, and boy there are some tricky levels - and very addictive indeed. The perfect puzzle game match, I'd say.

One thing I'd like to say in particular, is that I love the title music - very moody, well constructed, and good enough to keep me on the title screen until it finished - very well done

And yes, the game has kept me up beyond my intended bed time

Cheers, and keep up the good work Cavebug.

Darren.
Old 04-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazman76 View Post
Just a quick post to say, congratulations on the release of Pathstorm! I played the demo, and immediately bought the full version as soon as I couldn't continue playing The game is excellent, fairly simple - although I'm on Expert now, and boy there are some tricky levels - and very addictive indeed. The perfect puzzle game match, I'd say.
Expert can, indeed, be more difficult. Just remember that all puzzles are solvable using the techniques you've learned through the other difficulties. I believe there are places in Expert where you need to use your ball timing skills for up to 3 tiles in distance, but I'm pretty sure we didn't push it past that (unless there were additional hints on the level). Even I'm no good past 3 tiles.

When you're done with Expert and you want more challenge, Reset the Journey track you want to play again, and all new levels will be created!

Thanks for the compliments, and have a great day!

Josh Jensen